VIRTUOS JOINS THE CAREERS, DEVELOPMENT & NETWORKING EXPO
We’re delighted that Virtuos will be joining us at the Women in Games Careers, Development & Networking Expo next month,
The one-day event takes place virtually on Thursday March 9th on the highly intuitive Hopin platform. The day has been designed to cover all time zones, running from 8.00am till 9.15pm GMT.
The Careers, Development & Networking Expo is free to attend, and delegates from around the world will be given the opportunity to:
- Learn about the career options available in games and esports, and get advice on how to take those first steps on their journeys in the industry
- Gain advice and inspiration about career progression and development, for those already working in the sector
- Be inspired by the stories and advice from international speakers
- Attend ‘AMA’ (Ask Me Anything) sessions which will discuss the full spectrum of careers and disciplines on offer in games
- Meet with studios and other games companies who are currently hiring
- Network with women, girls and allies from around the world via the event platform’s networking function
Virtuos will be hosting a booth within the event’s virtual exhibition where representatives will be available to talk about the group’s studios across Asia, North America and Europe, and the career opportunities available.
Virtuos’ Group Strategy and Marketing Director Angeline Chen (pictured) said: “Virtuos is excited to participate in the Women in Games Careers Expo once again, as it is an effective platform for women to advocate themselves, network, and take charge of their career growth. We look forward to connecting with the community and sharing insights into games industry careers, and how interested talent can help bring some of the biggest titles to life.”
Women in Games CEO Marie-Claire Isaaman added: “We’re very happy that Virtuos will be exhibiting at the Careers, Development & Networking Expo. We know that the group has a commitment to attracting and nurturing women in games, so we urge delegates at the event to visit their booth and learn more about the company and their studios.”
To register for the Careers, Development & Networking Expo, simply click here.
If you’d like to find out more about hosting a booth at the event, please email email@example.com