Women in Games has revealed its schedule of speakers and sessions for its 2022 Annual Conference, with the two-day event designed to inspire women and allies around the world.
We’re delighted to present a line-up of speakers from all areas of games and esports – and beyond – who will be connecting with you from around the world. Just a selection of them include:
- Lisa Opie, Managing Director, Ubisoft Leamington Spa
- Jeaneane Falkler, President, Technicolor Games
- Cynthia W Williams, President, Wizards of the Coast
- Yvonne Harrison, CEO, Women in Football
- Dr Jakin Vela, Executive Director, IGDA
- Liz Prince, Business Manager, Amiqus
- Kyra Chan, Chief of Staff, Netspeak Games
- Lenka Kaciakova, VP Human Resources, Wooga
- Kate Edwards, CEO, Geogrify
- Dan Sun, Co-Founder, Women In Games Asia Chapter
- Dr Dominika Urbanska, Managing Director, SPIDOR
The Conference takes place virtually on Wednesday September 14th & Thursday September 15th via the highly intuitive Hopin platform. Tickets are priced at just $30 for the two days – buy yours here now.
The Conference will focus on many of the themes presented in the recently published Women in Games Guide: Building A Fair Playing Field. Many of the contributors to the Guide are taking the advice and first-hand accounts they provided for the publication to the interactive format of the Conference. They will be joined by many other brilliant women discussing key issues facing our community in 2022 and beyond.
- Leadership & Its Role In Promoting Cultural Change
- Ethical Game Design
- Progressive Recruitment Techniques & Inclusive Hiring
- Creating A Fair Working Culture
- Community: Designing Civility In Online Spaces
- Creating Ethical Worlds
- Fairness At Work
- Entrepreneurship, Leadership & Education
- Supporting Mental Health Awareness
- How Women Have Always Belonged
- A Focus on Voices from Ukraine
… and many more
There’s a huge 25+ hours of content to enjoy, but as a ticket holder you’ll also have access to all recordings of the speaker sessions during and after the event, allowing you to tailor the Conference experience to suit your schedule.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of the Hopin networking function, which is designed to allow you to meet and talk virtually with like-minded women and allies from around the world.
Tickets are limited so ensure you get yours today to avoid disappointment! Tickets can be purchased here.