We are delighted and honoured that both our organisation and our CEO Marie-Claire Isaaman are finalists in the 20th annual Stevie® Awards for Women in Business, and ultimately will be a Gold, Silver, or Bronze Stevie Award winner in the programme.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business honour women executives, entrepreneurs, employees and the companies they run – worldwide.
Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award winners will be announced during a gala event at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City on Friday November 10th. The event will also be broadcast on Livestream.
More than 1,500 entries were submitted this year for consideration in more than 100 categories, including Executive of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year, Company of the Year, Startup of the Year, Women Helping Women, and Women Run Workplace of the Year.
Women in Games is a Finalist in the Organisation of the Year – Government or Non-Profit – 10 or Less Employees category. The full list of Finalists in this category are:
- Buy From A Black Woman, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Code Like a Girl, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- EdHeroes Network, Triesen, Liechtenstein
- Enthuse Foundation, New York City, New York, United States
- Ocean Rescue Alliance International, Apollo Beach, Florida, United States
- Project Compassion NFP, Belleville, Illinois, United States
- The Alpha Enterprise, Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines
- Women in Games, London, United Kingdom
Marie-Claire Isaaman in a Finalist in the Female Executive of the Year – Government or Non-Profit – 10 or Less Employees category. The full list of Finalists in this category are:
- Explore Gwinnett, Duluth, Georgia, United States: Lisa Anders, Executive Director
- Gateway Center Campus, College Park, Georgia, United States: Mercedes Miller, Executive Director
- NCEIF, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia: Melanie Layton, Co-founder
- Ocean Rescue Alliance International, Apollo Beach, Florida, United States: Shelby Thomas, Chief Executive Officer & Founder
- Planting People Growing Justice Leadership Institute, Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States: Dr. Artika R. Tyner
- Renee Collins Cobb, Lexington, Kentucky, United States: Renee Collins Cobb, M.Ed.
- The Alpha Enterprise, Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines: Michelle V. Bauyon, Manager
- The Flora May Foundation, San Clemente, California, United States: Debbie Hansen, Founder & CEO
- Tiyya Foundation, Tustin, California, United States: Meymuna Hussein-Cattan, Founder & Director
- Women in Games, London, United Kingdom: Marie-Claire Isaaman, CEO
Finalists were determined by the average scores of more than 200 business professionals around the world, working on six juries. Their scores will also determine the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award placements that will be revealed at the 20th annual awards dinner and presentations in New York.
Details about the Stevie Awards for Women in Business and the list of Finalists in all categories are available at www.StevieAwards.com/Women.