The past couple of months have been incredibly busy for the team here – launching the Women in Games Guide, attending the Develop:Brighton conference and hosting our Fizz & Cake networking event – and, creating the Women in Games Festival.
The Festival – which takes place from September 6th to 17th – is an important time for us. During these two weeks, we bring together our community for a series of events designed to:
- Showcase the work that women around the world are doing (Women in Games Global Awards)
- Provide career and personal development advice, plus give our community the opportunity to meet directly with studios and other organisations who are hiring (Careers & Networking Expo)
- Discuss and highlight issues facing women in games and esports around the world (Annual Conference)
- Take women on a focused journey to help them achieve their aspirations (Creative Leadership Labs)
- Bring together allied organisations around the world with our global community (Satellite Events)
The Festival is an opportunity for our whole community to come together. There is still so much work for us all to do to create a level playing field for women in games and esports. Together we are stronger!
Please join us!