CAREERS, DEVELOPMENT & NETWORKING EXPO: HEAR FROM AVIAGAMES FOUNDERS
We’re delighted that AviaGames’ Co-Founders Vickie Chen and Ping Wang will be presenting a session at the upcoming Women in Games Careers, Development & Networking Expo.
AviaGames will also be hosting a booth within our virtual expo area.
CEO Vickie Chen and VP of Marketing Ping Wang will host a session on the challenges and freedoms of entrepreneurship. They will talk about their career stories and experiences as women in the games industry, and discuss the journeys that have brought then to where they are today.
The AviaGames booth, meawhile, will provide delegates with more information about the company, highlight career opportunities and more.
The Women in Games Careers, Development & Networking Expo takes place virtually on Thursday March 9thon the Hopin platform. The day has been designed to cover all time zones, running from 8.00am till 9.15pm GMT.
The Careers, Development & Networking Expo is free to attend, and delegates from around the world will be given the opportunity to:
- Learn about the career options available in games and esports, and get advice on how to take those first steps on their journeys in the industry
- Gain advice and inspiration about career progression and development, for those already working in the sector
- Be inspired by the stories and advice from international speakers
- Attend ‘AMA’ (Ask Me Anything) sessions which will discuss the full spectrum of careers and disciplines on offer in games
- Meet with studios and other games companies who are currently hiring
- Network with women, girls and allies from around the world via the event platform’s networking function
Vickie Chen, CEO and Founder of AviaGames (pictured)offered: “My colleague, Ping Wang, and I are looking forward to participating in the Women In Games upcoming careers expo. We are seeing positive change within the industry when it comes to inclusion and representation however, there is still a lot of work to be done. With this year’s event focusing on the barriers women face within the gaming industry, we are excited to connect with likeminded individuals who are driving cultural change forward for gaming.
“As a female entrepreneur building a company in a male-dominated industry, my journey has not lacked challenges. However, I can appreciate these challenges for the advantages they’ve provided in making me a stronger leader and business partner. I strongly believe that surrounding oneself with empowering people, is imperative for being successful, and events such as this are providing more opportunities for women to connect and learn from one another to become the change needed for all our futures.”
To register for the event, click here.
To find out more about hosting a booth at the event, email email@example.com