The first Women in Games Global Recruitment Expo took place last month – and we’re delighted with the results of the day.
The event saw almost 800 delegates attend virtually from around the world, meeting with each other and representatives from our expo booth holders who each held a series of talks and discussions throughout the day.
Here’s how the day shaped up in numbers:
- 797 – attendees on the day
- 8.8 – average score given by attendees
- 4 hrs, 9 mins – average time spent at the event
- 69.3% – attendees who had made valuable new connections or received promising job leads
- 94.7% – attendees who had discovered new companies or organisations
Meanwhile, here are just a handful of comments from delegates:
“I want to say thank you to the organizers at Women in Games and all of the studios for a fantastic event”
“I’m a 3D artist from the US and I’ve been attending these sessions [for] over 9 hours. And let me tell you, I don’t regret it one bit! I’ve gotten to connect and listen to some absolutely marvellous people involved in journeys I’ve grown to admire dearly!”
“I want to express my utmost delight in being a part of this remarkable event. It has been an absolute pleasure to meet each and every one of you. I cannot emphasise enough the significance of Women in Games.”
“This event has been incredibly helpful for me. I’ve had the opportunity to meet industry leaders and make new connections.”
We are grateful to the support of our expo partners, namely Amiqus, Cloud Imperium Games, Creative Assembly, Dovetail Games, Keywords Studios, Studiotypes, Team17, ustwo games and Warner Bros Games, plus the generous donations of support from GRID and YRS TRULY.
Upcoming dates for your diary:
- Wednesday September 20th – the Women in Games Annual Conference
- Thursday November 10th – the Women in Games Careers, Development & Networking Expo
To find out more about these events and more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org