The Women in Games Annual Conference earlier this year provided two full days of learning, discussion and inspiration, and we are delighted that so many women from around the world were able to tune in and join the debate.
Our talks and sessions covered a broad range of topics, including:-
- How speaking up helps the next generation
- Women’s health: The last taboo?
- Getting women to the top tiers of esports tournaments
- The Metaverse
- European Commission gender policy priorities and initiatives
- Advocates: Sharing supportive strategies
- Online toxicity and harassment
- Creating a culture of belonging
And much more…
If you were unable to join us, or would like to catch up on any of these sessions, we are pleased to share them with you. Click here to view the full line-up.