One of the world’s biggest entertainment brands, Paramount will be exhibiting at the upcoming Women in Games Careers, Development & Networking Expo.
We’re delighted that the company’s VP of Business Development for Games and Emerging Media Rebecca Tatlock-Marijan (pictured) will also be presenting a speaker session, outlining her own personal career journey.
The Women in Games Careers, Development & Networking Expo takes place virtually on Thursday March 9thon the Hopin platform. The day has been designed to cover all time zones, running from 8.00am till 9.15pm GMT.
The Careers, Development & Networking Expo is free to attend, and delegates from around the world will be given the opportunity to:
- Learn about the career options available in games and esports, and get advice on how to take those first steps on their journeys in the industry
- Gain advice and inspiration about career progression and development, for those already working in the sector
- Be inspired by the stories and advice from international speakers
- Attend ‘AMA’ (Ask Me Anything) sessions which will discuss the full spectrum of careers and disciplines on offer in games
- Meet with studios and other games companies who are currently hiring
- Network with women, girls and allies from around the world via the event platform’s networking function
Paramount’s Rebecca Tatlock-Marijan offered: “We are thrilled to be participating in the Women In Games networking event where we will have the opportunity to interact with fellow women within the games industry. These type of events are instrumental in connecting and building new relationships amongst women that can help ensure further progress in the industry.
“It is our shared mission to empower women in the games industry as we have an amazing team of women in our games division across all areas of production and development that are instrumental to our success.”
Women in Games CEO Marie-Claire Isaaman added: “We’re delighted that Paramount will be joining us at the Careers, Development and Networking Expo next month. The brand is one of the biggest in the world of entertainment and we know that they are lining up some great activity for delegates within their booth, so it’s set to be a must-visit area of the Expo.”
To register for free for the Women in Games Careers, Development & Networking Expo, click here.
To find out more about hosting a booth at the event, email email@example.com