The Women in Games Careers & Networking Expo is just a week away – so don’t miss out on registering your free place at this unmissable day of inspiring talks, virtual expo booths and networking with women around the world.
The event takes place from 8am to 9.15pm GMT, taking in all time zones. Uniquely, the Hopin platform allows a ‘replay’ of any sessions you miss, allowing you to learn from our speakers up to a week after the event itself. The opportunity to speak to studios and to fellow women in games will only be available on the day, however.
- Our speaker sessions include:
8.05am: Welcome – Marie-Claire Isaaman, CEO, Women in Games
- 8.15am: The Confidence Question – Liz Prince, Business Manager, Amiqus & Founder, Putting The G Into Gaming and Sharon Tolaini-Sage, Consultant, Women in Games
- 9.15am: Veronica Minano, Talent Acquisition, Kwalee
- 10.15am: People and culture in the games industry – Marina Sevastidou, HR Specialist
- 11.15am: From publishing to production – Stephanie Perotti, VP Online Services, Ubisoft
- 1.15pm: Spotlight on Digital Art in Games – Louise Andrew, Head of Art, D3T
- 2.15pm: Spotlight on Esports – Chantal Denise Ortega, Project Manager, FLIGHT Esports
- 3.15pm: Spotlight on 3D Game Art – Emily Davison, 3D Artist, XR Games
- 4.15pm: From IT to Games: Building Resilience – Dazia Pineda, Senior Project Manager, TagWizz
- 5.15pm: Spotlight on Data Analytics – Sheona Hartnup-Hoolachan, Data Analyst, Dovetail Games
- 6.15pm: The language of levelling up your resume – Jean Leggett, Exec Leadership & Careers Coach
- 7.45pm: Spotlight on Mobile Experience – Sarah Fuchs, Head of Mobile, Wings
In between sessions, you have the opportunity to visit our Virtual Expo, where studios from around the world will be available to discuss career opportunities and more. Our booth holders include:
- 10:10 Games
- Cloud Imperium Games
- Dovetail Games
- Frontier Developments
- Lucid Games
- Natural Motion/Zynga
- Riot Games
- Room 8 Group
- Star Stable
- Sumo Digital
And of course, there will be networking opportunities throughout the day.
We are looking forward to seeing you!