Almost 800 individuals from around the world tuned in to attend the Women in Games Careers & Networking Expo recently.
They were there to hear from inspirational women from the world of games and esports, visit our expo booths and network with friends and peers.
We’re honoured at the level of interest and engagement we had from across our community, so we’re honoured to share some numbers with you…
768 – individuals took part in the day
4 hours, 17 minutes – average time spent at the event by individuals
537 – visitors to our expo
2,120 – individual interactions with our expo booths
263 – networking meetings
3,538 – comments posted throughout the day
Women in Games continues to extend its reach across the world, and the Careers & Networking Expo underlines this, with the majority of our audience attending virtually from outside of the UK:-
- 53.5% ROW
- 24% UK
- 13.4% US
- 6.3% France & Germany
- 3% Canada
We would like to thank our speakers for sharing their amazing stories with our audience. They were:-
- Alice Middleton, Programmer, The Multiplayer Guys
- Donna Morrison, People & Culture Manager, Gram Games
- Elizabeth Loverso, VP Product Development, Red Storm Entertainment
- Eve Crevoshay, Executive Director, Take This
- Heather Bales, Game Product Owner, Big Fish Games
- Helen Fitzhugh, UEA Researcher into HR Practices, University of East Anglia
- Hollie Bennett, Head of Influencers & Development, Frontier Developments
- Kate Edwards, CEO, Geogrify
- Lucy Rissik, Founder & CEO, Brotherhood of Brand and Partnerships Director, Women in Games
- Steph Marcus, Lead UX/UI Designer, Sprung StudioSandra Castro, Journalist, Tan Grande Y Jugando
- Sofia da Silva, Environment Artist, Gunzilla Games
We would also like to thank our headline sponsor Dovetail Games and our expo booth holders Amazon Web Services, Dovetail Games, GINX TV, Grads In Games, Putting The G Into Gaming, Riot Games, Safe In Our World, Sports Interactive, Star Stable, Ubisoft, Unity and Virtuos Games.
And, of course, a huge thank you to everyone who attended!
The next Women in Games Careers & Networking Expo will take place on Thursday March 10th 2022. We hope to see you all there.