Act swiftly if you’d like to nominate yourself, a colleague, an organisation or a friend for the Women in Games Global Awards – the entry period closes tomorrow (Friday August 5th).
It’s free to enter, and the process is simple, so getting nominating for the following categories:
- Favourite Woman Game Protagonist
- Best Representation of Women in a Video Game
- Community Group making an impact in Diversity – sponsored by Rocksteady
- Individual Diversity Advocate
- Most Inclusive Esports Initiative
- Most Inclusive Video Games Initiative
- Amplifier of Diversity in the Industry – Media
- Games or Esports Diversity Initiative
- Student Achievement – sponsored by Creative Assembly
- Games or Esports Educator
- Outstanding Corporate Ambassador of the Year – sponsored by Testronic
- Outstanding Individual Ambassador of the Year – sponsored by Dovetail Games
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Celebrating the achievements of women and organisations working in the games industry from all over the world has been a long-standing priority for Women in Games.
We want to hear from you about the inspiring individuals, the outstanding organisations and the companies championing change in the industry. Nominate those which you know have had a real impact on games and esports, providing opportunities and support for women and marginalised genders in the industry.
How to Nominate
To submit a nomination for the Women in Games Global Awards, click here.
The Women In Games Awards will take place online on Saturday 17th September.
We would like to thank Creative Assembly, Dovetail Games, Rocksteady and Testronic for supporting the Women in Games Global Awards.